Adelina McLaren Vale Shiraz 2021 750ml

McLaren Vale Shiraz

Destemmed, 50% berries crushed. 40% was macerated for 24 days and then pressed to concrete for maturation. The remaining 60% was macerated for 54 days before being pressed to larger format oak. Maturation in concrete and oak was 8 months.

- Adelina