Bonnet Ponson Non Dose 'Cuvée Perpétuelle' 750ml

Cuvée Perpétuelle Non Dose

Premier Cru

40% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay, 30% Meunier. 60% from 2019, with the other 40% coming from reserve wines (2016, 2017, 2018). Aged in stainless steel and used barrels, and then in bottle for just over 3 years. Disgorged and no dosage. Minimal sulfites used.

- Importer, Ryan Larkin