Domaine Lajibe Mansengs 2021 750ml


Only 2 left

'Mansengs' is released as a Vin de France and contains 10% grapes from the 'estate'(Petit Manseng). The remaining 90% is Gros Manseng and comes from the Côtes de Gascogne from a friend of his.

The philosophy and the care given to the wines, as I mentioned carried out in the same cellar as the estate cuvées, is identical. Winemaking and elevage taking place in seasoned barrels without fining or filtration and without additions, apart from a little sulphur at bottling.

This wine has all the density, tension and aromatic complexity of the estate wines but the acidity is slightly softer (not a bad thing) and the mouthfeel slightly more expansive.

- Andrew Guard